Where: University of MN Duluth
1120 Kirby Drive (Kirby 268) Duluth MN 55812
When: Thursday, December 8th, 2022, 1:30 PM-4:00 PM
Walk-in's welcome or register here
Who is eligible:
▪ Person engages in sex work, or exchanges sex for food, money, substances, shelter, etc.
▪ Person identifies as gay, bisexual, other man who has sex with men (MSM), or transgender (including trans man, trans woman, or nonbinary or gender-nonconforming person).
▪ Sexual partners of people with the above risks.
▪ People who anticipate experiencing the above risks.
▪ Other person deemed at high risk per clinical judgement or public health recommendation.
▪ Outreach and priority efforts should be focused on people who are eligible by the above criteria and:
- Living with HIV.
- Immune-compromising condition (leukemia, lymphoma, generalized malignancy, solid organ transplantation, therapy with alkylating agents, antimetabolites, radiation, tumor necrosis factor inhibitors, high-dose corticosteroids, being a recipient with hematopoietic stem cell transplant <24 months post-transplant or ≥24 months but with graft-versus-host disease or disease relapse, or having autoimmune disease with immunodeficiency as a clinical component).
- On or eligible for HIV PrEP.
- Deemed at a higher risk for MPX infection per clinical judgement or public recommendation (e.g., treated for a sexually transmitted infection [STI] in the last 6 months, people experiencing homelessness, incarcerated, or traveling to an area with community transmission of MPX cases).